Friday, March 13, 2009

Welcome!

Hey people, what up?

My name is Clay, I'm originally from Lexington, KY, but I'm currently attending the University of Cincinnati and majoring in Transportation Design. I'm 21 right now, but my birthday is next Sunday March 22nd!! Woo, haha.

Well, the idea for this blog came from one of my favorite childhood shows G.I. Joe. As we all know, there was always a saying at the end of the show "Because knowing is half the battle". Well, I always wondered what the other half of the battle was. As we all know Lady Jane, Snake Eyes, machine guns, tanks, and laser-equipped F-14s always help, but I feel there's more than that.

The real point of this blog is mainly to try and find answers to questions that I feel there's no real answer to. The blog will express my opinion on several subjects ranging from design theory to the state of the economy and beyond.

The blog will also cover my personal life as I see fit, covering cool stuff that happens or things I find to hold some importance. There will probably be some cross-over with my other blog, but I feel that there will be enough difference to warrant both blogs.

So, here we go.

Clay D.

No comments:

Post a Comment